Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Family and Friends that made a difference

This is the page dedicated to all the family and friends that helped me make this happen. To you, I could not have done it without you!

The Family:
Terri, I love you and we really might slow down some day.
Tyler, I'm so proud of you! If there's a reader in the entertainment industry for motions graphics, this guy is really good!
Emily, Butterfly kisses to you!
Mom and Dad (Bo and Peggy Cobb of Benton) You're the best parents!
The Rah-rah sisters (Sherry, Donna, Cathy and Barbie) Oh man, what a family!
The neices and nephews: Always a laugh and good time!
To my neice Melissa: Do you have any idea how many lives your "Geo's Ride" volunteer work is about to change? From the bottom of my heart... Thank you!
Buford and Peggy Barentine (Navarre, Florida) The best in-laws!

The Friends:
The is not enough room for this but I'll be working on it so check back!
Ron Rizzardi, Mike Mason, Kyle McNeese, Doug Childress, Ricky Beale ...

The Coworkers:
Thank you for not throwing me out the window and to Evie and Julie a special thanks for covering me while I ride!

And a very special thanks:
Rance Bryant, my trainer ... Thank you bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home